Description Job Requisition:
eDiscovery Help Desk Support and Document WriterJob Description:
Leidos is looking for a eDiscovery Help Desk Support and Document Writer to work on-site in Washington, D.C. and to:
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Support a government contracting team providing litigation support services, providing excellent customer service and solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Consistently deliver well-articulated, balanced, and informed communications.
- Participate in defining and maintaining the processes and tools that allow team and client to meet client needs.
- Develop strong partnerships with the clients and supporting Leidos team leaders to provide stellar customer service.
- Establish or refine processes and delivery methodologies to enable successful delivery on project goals.
- Serve as a key stakeholder in the development of training documentation.
- Establish collaborative relationships with co-workers and team members.
- Assist client and management in other client service tasks as needed.
- Work among a high-performing and collaborative team in supporting all government clients with litigation support needs;
- Respond to incoming requests for assistance with Relativity, CaseMap, TimeMap, Concordance and other eDiscovery platforms used by the DOJ;
- Compose or edit documents or web content produced by others for clarity, conciseness, tone, grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Creating, writing and editing monthly newsletters covering a variety of eDiscovery topics across a variety of platforms, tasks and processes;
- Report on task progress; troubleshoot task issues; perform quality control spot-checking as necessary to ensure that work is of high quality and meets contract requirements;
- Assists in setting up and operating end user support program for major applications in support of specific projects/cases.
- Sets up overall user training programs, particularly for litigation support and office automation applications.
- Develops training course outlines and agendas for user based training courses; Organizes, prepares, schedules and conducts training sessions; Establishes training facilities and schedules.
- Performs help desk functions - answering and responding to user phone calls, troubleshooting litigation support packages on user desktops/laptops and coordinating support with office automation support contractors and staff.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 (two) years eDiscovery support experience with litigation support platforms
- Three (3) years of experience involving composing or editing documents or web content produced by others for clarity, conciseness, tone, grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Broad experience in a variety of areas (e.g. document center, coding shop, field discovery, etc.) - is preferable to limited experience in one area only
- Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills with both eDiscovery technical teams and non-technical business leaders and team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile work environment
- Experience and familiarity with eDiscovery Services covering all realms of the EDRM (File to Trial)
- Must be able to work onsite in Washington, D.C. Monday - Friday, 8 hours per day
- Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
- The ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance (active clearance preferred)
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
MEGAExternal Referral Bonus:
IneligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Writing and Editing
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.