Providence, RI Salary:
We are looking for an aspiring Project Management professional with an interest in information governance, analytics, electronic data search strategy, and digital heuristics to join our dedicated team of technical and legal professionals and contribute to work that really matters.
As part of a collaborative team, you will gain deep insights into new ways of integrating technology, human relationships, automation, and digital processes to drive a next generation legal department. We're committed to fostering a welcoming, respectful, and inclusive environment where every team member is given the resources and support to excel in their career.
The eDiscovery Project Manager assists the Associate General Counsel and Information Governance & eDiscovery Program Manager in providing enterprise-wide support for the design, implementation, and enhancement eDiscovery program.
The eDiscovery Project Manager is an integral part of the eDiscovery Team and is responsible for helping to execute and support all phases of litigation and regulatory matters, investigations, and all other matters requiring the preservation, identification, collection, processing, and production of data.
As eDiscovery Project Manager, you will:
- Assist with managing end-to-end complex project plans for litigation and regulatory matters on behalf of counsel, cross-functional partners, and stakeholders.
- These activities include the creation of agendas, prioritization and communication related to project requirements, tracking of action items and milestones, and ensuring on-time delivery of critical initiatives for litigation and regulatory matters.
- Manage preservation services: providing support and training on the processes and tools. Facilitate end-user access and user capacity for eDiscovery tools.
- Partner with internal legal teams, technical staff, IT support teams, and outside counsel to provide support, training, and materials to drive success.
- Apply eDiscovery subject matter expertise to contribute to eDiscovery process improvement.
- Help develop and implement scalable policies, templates, processes, tools and workflows to solve complex eDiscovery issues, manage risk, and increase operational value and efficiency for litigation and regulatory matters.
- Develop and maintain expertise in variety of technical tools for legal matter management, end-to-end eDiscovery, and workflow automation.
To ensure you are successful, this role includes:
Training and certification pathways to become a Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified E-Discovery Specialist (CEDS), and Nuix Data Discovery Master Certification
Expectation for continued education in the field of information technology, project management, and litigation support.
Here is what you will bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Eagerness to work in a mission critical, high visibility, enterprise role that supports every business across the enterprise
- Interest in gaining experience with end-to-end eDiscovery toolsets, including preservation, collection, and review tools and automated workflows
- Ability to rapidly identify, analyze and address complicated issues, and distill that complexity into simple and concise communication to influence outcomes in cross-functional settings.
- Desire to use analytics to drive robust operations and continuous process improvement.
- Interest in assisting with vendor identification and management, including monitoring of vendor costs, efficiencies, and practices.
- Participate as requested in solicitation and review of vendor bids.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment while managing a demanding workload.
- Ability to understand and develop expertise in with various software applications.
- Organized, detail oriented, responsive, and analytical
- Willingness to learn and understand new subject matters
- Dedication to service, with a belief that we should exceeding the expectations of internal and external customers.
- Willingness to perform other duties as assigned.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com