Effectively support eLibrary (Customer's Online Electronic Document Management System for documents and filing) operations for the public and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain Incident and Problem Manage m ent v i a the eLib r ary Help Desk fo r all services provided for all customer Onl i ne services p r ovided to internal and exter n al end use r s
Performs high-level, day-to-day operational maintenance, support, and upgrades for complex operating systems, workstations and servers. Coordinates, directs and performs complex software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages. Schedules installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures. Continually monitors and tunes multiple systems to achieve optimum performance levels. Ensures workstation/server data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions of varying complexities. Ensures data/media recoverability by developing and implementing a schedule of system backups and database archive operations. Plans and implements the modernization of servers. Develops, implements and promotes standard operating procedures and schedules.
Conducts hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines. Incumbent develops and implements new standards, policies and procedures. Incumbent in this job works closely with Network and Systems Analysts to help determine and develop the systems that will be implemented. Applies extensive technical expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet objectives. Provides guidance to subordinates to achieve goals in accordance with established policies. Work is reviewed and measured based on meeting objectives and schedules. Establishes and recommends changes to policies which affect subordinate organization(s). Develops technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity. Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's degree and nine (9) years of experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of experience.
- At least 5+ years' experience in IT Operations
- At least 4+ years' experience in a Customer Support IT Service Desk, to include Tier 1 user support and Tier 2 function support
- Must reside in the DC Metro Area
- Familiar with enterprise content management systems
- Must be a ==== and ability to obtain a Public Trust
My SAIC Benefits.