We have an awesome opportunity for a senior professional, well-versed in business intelligence and eServices, to act as a Senior Adviser to our leading technology client in Round Rock.We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the eServices BI Senior Adviser:
Requirements of the eServices BI Senior Adviser:
- Analyze, assess, and report on business data trends and variances
- Gather and document business requirements for meaningful insights and metrics
- Design, develop, and implement BI dashboards and reports
- Maintain databases, cleansing and validating data as needed
- Champion process improvements, best practices, and knowledge transfer
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve performance issues/gaps
- Ability to provide data collection, report, and big data analytics and ETL data sets on a large scale
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and Excel; proficiency in Tableau, PowerBI, and other BI analytics tools
- Extensive experience with quality engineering analysis tools for statistical analysis
- Excellent ability to lead and guide teams and provide mentoring and support
- Clear and effective communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
Keywords: eServices BI Senior Adviser, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Reporting, SQL, Excel
Job ID: 328752About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!