Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Analyst - Robotic Process Automation in Atlanta, GA.
This role will report to the Director of Finance Technology and Solutions and be responsible for supporting functional owners in developing process automation solutions for the finance organization. This position will support various transformational activities and collaborate within the finance and IT organization on process improvements include automation.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with automating manual processes using robotic process automation software solutions. The candidate should have a good understanding of software development lifecycle and have a solid understanding of finance and accounting business processes.
* Design, develop, test, and deliver RPA solutions to support the finance organization using Blue Prism
* Supports process automation projects with innovative solutions to address business process needs and challenges
* Support the requirements gathering including expected outcomes, creation of process development documents (PDDs), software development documents (SDDs), test & cutover plans
* Supports training material development and delivers administration guides
* Establish relationships with internal customers primarily focused on the finance organization and IT RPA COE
* Partners with financial controls to ensure proper compliance
* Fosters a culture of continuous improvement based upon transparent metrics
* Perform other duties as requested by management
* BA/BS in Management of Information Systems is a plus
* 5+ years of relevant experience with 2+ years of experience using Blue Prism or equivalent solution
* Knowledge of SQL databases
* Previous experience working with RPA solutions such as Blue Prism
* Working knowledge of finance and accounting processes in terms of transactions, monthly close cycle and reporting, budgeting, etc.
* Proven experience in process automation design and implementation
* Demonstrate a high level of attention to details and high-quality deliverables
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively communicate to technical and nontechnical audiences
* Experience with change management
* Understanding of project management methodologies and issue resolution techniques
* Complete tasks independently as well as in a small team setting
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
* Expert User of MS Excel, Proficient User of Word, PowerPoint and Access
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Certification in BluePrism is a plus
* System implementation experience is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.