At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
As a Software Engineer you will develop high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end applications. You will collaborate extensively with system engineers, product owners, subject matter experts and various product stakeholders to create unique products. You will implement solutions that are aligned with our future and extend shared platforms and solutions.As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end applications to create exceptional products for our business
- Collaborating with cross-functional technical teams to implement solutions that extend shared platforms
- Applying software development life-cycle principles and methodologies such as Agile and Kanban, to continuously improve our code and processes
- Writing solid code to meet our standards and to deliver functionality and enhancements
- Building features such as services and queries on existing tables to improve availability
- Implementing core data structures and algorithms through effective and robust coding
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a related field and demonstrate good, relevant, professional experience
- Have good knowledge of .NET technology stack in C#
- Demonstrate experience in writing code that meets standards and delivers improved functionality
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to solving problems and providing resolutions
- Show experience of driving code reviews with your team
- Be able to take the initiative to analyze and explore alternate design ideas and approaches to creating solutions
- Be skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implementing them
- Show experience in developing Object-Oriented software with excellent OOP concepts
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.