Debugging Power and Performance for companion die based client platforms and measure companion Die PnP workloads, metrics, and platform projections
1. C/C++ programming
2. Power and Performance (PnP)
3. OS experience either on Windows, Linux and/or Chrome
4. Hands-on skills in one of the following domains: kernel feature development, firmware development, validation, integration, debugging, or PnP optimization.
5. Knowledge of computer architecture
6. Computer architecture
7. Power management and/or performance frameworks, including debug analysis
8. Experience with lab equipment, but not limited to: Oscilloscopes, Signal generators, logic analyzers, DAQ.
Performance Engineer Requirements Minimum Qualifications: - Must have a AS degree or BS in Computer Science or EE.