I have an urgent job opportunity for Big Data Lead (Hadoop)
with my client Palo Alto Networks
located at Santa Clara, CA
Please go through the below job description and share me updated resume to email@example.com OR call at 972-996-0650 x 369
Position: Big Data Lead (Hadoop)
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Client : Palo Alto Networks.
Mandatory Skills: Big Data and Analytics
- 8 + Years of experiences a Big Data Engineer, you will be an integral member of our Big Data & Analytics team responsible for leading design and development scalable data processing and storage systems.
- Partner with data analyst, product owners and data scientists, to better understand requirements, finding bottlenecks, resolutions, etc.
- Suggest and implement improvements to development tools and processes.
- Build data pipelines and ETL using heterogeneous sources
- You will build data ingestion from various source systems to Hadoop using Kafka, Flume, Sqoop, Spark Streaming etc.
- You will transform data using data mapping and data processing capabilities like MapReduce, Spark SQL
- Expands and grows data platform capabilities to solve new data problems and challenges
- Supports Big Data and batch/real time analytical solutions leveraging transformational technologies like Apache Beam
- You will have the ability to research and assess open source technologies and components to recommend and integrate into the design and implementation
- You will work with development and QA teams to design Ingestion Pipelines, Integration APIs, and provide Hadoop ecosystem services
share me updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call at 972-996-0650 x 369