eCommerce Strategy Manager, Dropship- Remote
Come Build The World With Us and Make An Impact
This is the career you've been waiting for your whole life. Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you'll get the unique chance to impact some of the world's most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black & Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights. Who We Are
We're the World's largest tool company. We're industry visionaries. We're solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art "smart factory" products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.
eCommerce is recognized as one of several major revenue catalysts that we believe will sustain our above-market growth potential for the foreseeable future. We are building out a strategic leadership team for North America to strengthen our transformational journey and bring to life our exponential growth strategy in digital commerce. Bring your excellence in leading people and organizations through change, knowledge of established and emerging market opportunities and drive our organization through and to its digital future. More details about the role are:Who You Are
You're a curious problem solver who can bring big ideas to life. You're creative and scrappy but can navigate a large organization with ease. You're agile and adaptable but work with precision to ensure we deliver top-notch customer experiences, always. You also have:
What You'll Do
- 4-year degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Information Systems
- 3-5 years' experience working on marketplace platforms or product feed integration platforms, and supply chain experience in an eCommerce setting
- Experience with eCommerce platforms, CommerceHub, Channel Advisor, Hybris/Commerce Cloud, Salesforce, Shopify
- Commercial experience selling on marketplaces and/or dropship with a good working knowledge of both types of business
- Experience using dropship selling models
- Experience in managing operations for B2B, DTC, and Retail .com businesses
- Planning experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Well versed in Microsoft office
- A passion for Stanley Black & Decker, Global Tools & Storage and where it is headed
As part of the eCommerce strategy team, the Dropship Manager will support and collaborate closely with eCommerce, Manufacturing, Planning, Distribution, IT and 3PL partners to ensure all service expectations are met. This role will support merchandising, marketing, operations, and fulfillment strategies. The ideal candidate for this position has experience selling on marketplaces and/or dropship programs, utilizing product feed integration platforms and is a highly analytical individual and team player with previous experience launching, supporting, and scaling new commerce initiatives in a product-forward company.Key Responsibilities
Benefits & Perks
- Lead and work collaboratively to deliver overall dropship strategy
- Project manage new dropship and marketplace integrations from end-to-end
- Successfully lead, maintain, and manage third party, partner and agency relationships
- Coordinate weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings, generate reports to review operations and support the day to day 3PL business operations
- Collaborate with forecasting and eCommerce teams on creating the forecasting plans and help in designing infrastructure to support forecastingand dropship fulfillment
- Review the current inventory and replenishment processes across eCommerce accounts to improve fulfillment efficiency
- Instrumental in setting up new customer accounts at 3PL working with internal and external partners
- Act as "super user" of drop/direct ship fulfillment and marketplace management for multi-channel eCommerce merchants
- Conduct competitor benchmarking
- Work with eCommerce team to review/setup operational KPIs and deliver on those KPIs working with distribution team, warehouse team and external vendors
You'll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners. What You'll Also Get
- Career Opportunity: Career paths aren't linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you'll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
- Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that's how the best work gets done. You'll find we like to have fun here, too.
- Purpose-Driven Company: You'll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world's largest, fastest growing and most dynamic companies.SBD, a Fortune 200 companyis a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.