CONTRACT: Technical Support Analyst II in Jacksonville, Florida
Posted 09/10/21CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST II in JACKSONVILLE. THIS IS A W-2 EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
- 100% remote until after October, then will transition to a hybrid schedule of 3-4 days on-site in the Jacksonville and 1-2 days remote
- Contract Opportunity with solid pay and benefit eligibility - client has the option to offer a direct hire/FTE position
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Support the client end users, and the candidate must have experience supporting users in a business professional environment
- Resolve any end user computing issues coming through the ServiceNow Ticketing System
- Handle troubleshooting of complex issues and also help to image laptops and deploy/hook up new hire equipment (monitors, docks, etc.)
- Knowledge of: operating systems and utilities, especially Windows 10 & Mac OS; networking; memory structure; buffers and registers; testing equipment; network application interfaces; hardware and software interfacing; operational needs regarding data communications; user needs analysis; data storage and security; agency rules/regulations and policies/procedures computer hardware and software; applications and user systems; peripherals; computer assembly.
- Follow through with problem resolution quickly and communicate status throughout resolution cycle;
- Communicate information/ideas to others, electronically, telephonically, on paper, or in person; provide assistance to end users, read, understand, and listen to communication from others; recognize a problem.