P1 Req High Priority
Infostretch is seeking a Product Owner (Healthcare Domain) in Pleasanton, CA. Please note that to start the role it will be remote for 3 - 6 months but once this Covid19 is behind us - it will be an in-house role.
- Work closely with the Product Manager and be accountable for the full end-to-end experience for consumers and providers including strategic product planning, product evaluation, roadmap development, and execution
- Has a solid understanding of the end-to-end user journey experiences, defines the requirements to drive improved experience and outcomes
- Use SAFe agile product development methodology to identify, iteratively develop and minimize risks in alignment with enterprise processes
- Accountable to work horizontally across development, quality assurance, user experience, infrastructure, and client representatives.
- Completes work assignments and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in subject area; supporting the development of work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines; ensuring team follows all procedures and policies; coordinating and assigning resources to accomplish priorities and deadlines; collaborating cross-functionally to make effective business decisions; solving complex problems; escalating high priority issues or risks, as appropriate; and recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Practices self-development and promotes learning in others by proactively providing information, resources, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers; building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; influencing others through technical explanations and examples; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; providing feedback to others and managers; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses; supporting team collaboration; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Develops requirements for complex process or system solutions within assigned business domain(s) by interfacing stakeholders and appropriate IT teams (for example, Solutions Delivery, Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture) and leading junior team members in the development process as appropriate.
- Leverages multiple business requirements gathering methodologies to identify business, functional, and non-functional requirements (for example, SMART) across multiple business domains.
- Develops and documents comprehensive business cases to assess the costs, benefits, ROI, and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of proposed solutions.
- Provides insight and supports the evolution of applications, systems, and/or processes to a desired future state by maintaining a comprehensive understanding of how current processes impact business operations across multiple domains.
- Maps current state against future state processes.
- Identifies the impact of requirements on upstream and downstream solution components.
- Provides recommendations to management and business stakeholders on how to integrate requirements with current systems and business processes across regions or domains.
- Identifies and validates value gaps and opportunities for process enhancements or efficiencies.
- Supports solution design by providing insight at design sessions with IT teams to help translate requirements into workable business solutions.
- Identifies and recommends additional data and/or services needed to address key business issues related to process or solutions design.
- Participates in evaluating third-party vendors as directed.
- Supports continuous process improvement by participating in the development, implementation, and maintenance of standardized tools, templates, and processes across multiple business domains.
- Recommends regional and/or national process improvements which align with sustainable best practices, and the strategic and tactical goals of the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field and a Minimum of Six (6) years experience in IT consulting, business analysis, or a related field. Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Two (2) years experience in software or system testing across multiple IT environments.
- Two (2) years software or application development experience.
- One (1) year experience in the development of imaging solutions and the maintenance of imaging repositories.
- One (1) year experience in health care device integration.
- Two (2) years experience in asset management.Three (3) years experience working for a health care organization
- Three (3) years experience working for an IT organization
- Two (2) years experience working on projects or programs requiring the integration of cross-functional technology and/or business solutions.
- Two (2) years experience in workflow analysis, including the use of modeling software (e.g., Visio).
- Two (2) years in a leadership role working with project or technical teams.
- Two (2) years experience in business case development and analysis
- Two (2) years of work experience in a role requiring interaction with senior leadership (e.g., Director level and above)
- Two (2) years working in Managed Print Services or print service delivery.
- Three (3) years experience in solutioning process/service metrics and reporting.
- Experience in implementing new business processes or driving end user workflow changes within an enterprise.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) or other comparable business analyst or IT consulting certification