TeamSoft is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a contract opportunity for our client in New York, NY. The candidate will assist with the execution phase of the project to onboard the Managing General Agents & Third-Party Administrators to the target data platform.
Required Skills :
- Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Process mapping capability
- Experience with Commercial P&C Insurance is required for this position
- Experience with high-complexity projects is required
- Understanding of billing system functionality is a strong plus
- Experience working with partners having delegated authorities is a strong plus (e.g. MGAs/TPAs)
- Project Management skills
- Presentation/Facilitation/Negotiation skills
- Ability to build consensus among competing stakeholders and priorities
- Experience working with data and data modeling is a plus
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates. Candidates must be local to the NY/NJ area.
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.