Senior Mobile iOS Developer
One of e-commerce's fastest growing companies is searching for a 6-month contract-to-hire senior mobile iOS developer to join their growing team. This opportunity is in San Francisco, CA or remote depending on your current situation.
This role is a great opportunity if you are someone who loves a team approach when tackling complex problems with great solutions. This company is looking for individuals with strong work ethics and accountability to help them take their developments to the next level. Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Bachelor's degree in computer science is preferred.
- 7+ years of software development experience.
- 5 years minimum of iOS app development experience.
- Very strong development skills in Swift and Objective C, iOS SDK, and good general programming and algorithm skills.
- Superior analytical skills and a strong sense of urgency and ownership.
- Proven customer facing application development, troubleshooting, deployment, and application performance tuning experience.
- Proven ability to build, launch and iterate on apps under pressure
- Executing a variety of projects to extend and enhance the iPhone and iPad application.
- Building new features to create a one-off consumer experience.
- Salary: $70-$85/Hour.
- 6-month contract with option to convert to full-time.
- Company Benefits (medical, vision, dental, life, retirement).
- Work From Home Stipend.
- Employee Wellness Program
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.