Data Conversions Cutover Lead. Our client has a contract opportunity available for a Data Conversions Cutover Lead to act as the primary point of contact for the data conversion team working closely with conversion, cutover, functional and project IT teams in collecting and documenting the detailed conversion tasks in the deployment plans.
- Coordinates with the program cutover team in developing and keeping the conversion dependency plans current.
- Responsible for communicating conversion status, issues during program test cycle executions and deployments.
- Must have demonstrated experience in breaking down complex technical, functional process dependencies into more manageable tasks in the deployment plan.
- Ability to work well under tight schedules.
- Knows when to escalate, engages right contacts to find viable solution(s)
- Stays engaged, current with day to day priorities, issues on the cutover executions, testing cycles.
- Ensures conversion and dependent teams are aware of current, upcoming priorities.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior working experience in SAP data migration projects is a plus.
- Experience with ETL and middleware technologies is highly desirable.
- Desire to take initiative & be a self-starter is a plus.