**Remote start with an eventual transition to hybrid; qualified candidates must reside within commuting distance of Suitland, Maryland.**
Our client, a high profile federal integrator, is looking for a Security Compliance Analyst to join their team.Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
This is a contract to hire opportunity. Applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Security Compliance Analyst:
Requirements of the Security Compliance Analyst:
- Support ISSOs for A&A documentation, Plans of Action and Milestones, and data calls
- Advise on system improvements to increase security
- Provide Plans of Action and Milestones management support
- Provide system interconnections support
- Provide system security documentation
- Participate in security A&A process for FISMA systems
- Provide Risk Assessment and Contingency Planning support
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience supporting IT security compliance
- Knowledge of NIST guidelines as they relate to POAM, A&A, RA, and CP processes
- Ability to drive projects to completion
- Security+ certification
Keywords: Security Compliance Analyst, Incident Response, Security+, Clearance, Public Trust
Job ID: 363720 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!