Job ID: 2206725-ASHBURN-VA Location:
ASHBURN , VA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public TrustPotential for Remote Work:
We are currently seeking a motivated and energetic Java Developer to join our team in Alexandria, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career.
- Develop and implement Micro Service Architecture JEE software applications
- Use modern software engineering tools including Eclipse and Atlassian Suites for design, development, and testing the software
- Present the solution at formal and informal design reviews, and document the design according to the Government's system lifecycle methodology
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
- 0-3 years Java JEE experience
- Java Micro Service Architecture frameworks such as Spring/Spring Boot
- JSON, XML
- Oracle, SQL, JDBC
- Design Patterns
- Data Structures
- Agile development approach
- Restful webservices
- Good written/oral communication skills and problem-solving skills; ability to communicate information to a variety of groups at different technical skill levels
- Strong initiative: must be able to take a high-level requirement, ask questions/seek clarifications, and implement solutions
- Ability to work in a high-pressured, tight-deadline environment
- Must be able to multitask efficiently and progressively and work comfortably in an ever-changing data environment
- Must work well in a team environment as well as independently
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.