Position: Teradata Developer
Location: Freehold, NJ
Duration: Long term contract
Interview: Telephonic & F2F/Skype
Position will be responsible specific to
(1) Research complex Teradata programs and address data issues
(2) Provide batch application support
(3) Create and Enhance Teradata components as per project requirements
(4) Create and Enhance oracle store procedures
(5) Build new ETL workflow in Teradata and unix
(6) Work with the onshore and offshore team in application design and build using the technologies defined in the must have skills
(7) Communicate status of the activities effectively with management or clients
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- Minimum 4 years of Teradata Experience with ETL and Teradata utilities (BTEQ, MLOAD, FLOAD, FAST EXPORT)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Unix shell scripting
- Proficient in understanding and create complex SQL queries
- Knowledge of version control practices and procedures (GIT)
- Minimum 4 years of experience with MS SQL server, T-SQL
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Oracle, PL SQL
- SQL development knowledge of SQL server Oracle backend databases
DESIRED SKILLS BUT NOT MANDATORY:
- Minimum 4 years of experience with COBOL, DB2, JCL, TSO/ISPF, CA7, File-aid
- Exposer to any reporting tool set like Qlik or Tableau
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science/information technology or relevant engineering field with minimum 8 to 10 years of experience
- Documentation: Possess strong oral and written communication skills, including ability explain complex concepts simply. Can communicate effectively across with higher management and to audiences of varying technical prowess. Ability to clearly and simply organize information that conveys a story using PowerPoint.
- Strategic Planning/Vision: Ability to define the future state, as well as identifying the path to get there.
- Problem Solving: Ability to investigate and solve complex technical problems and data discrepancies. Ability to develop solutions that align tactical solutions with strategic goals.
- Self-Starter: Able to work independently, and multi-task under short deadlines, based upon general directions.
- Candidate will work in a team spread around multiple locations and expected to be a good team player within global setting
Thanks & Regards
Yogesh Vanam | Techno-Comp Inc.,
P x 128