Experience in embedded architecture, external interfaces, product constraints, along with ability to develop architectures/features that meet these constraints while providing new value for the platform. Source code development, review and maintenance (C/C++). Unit and system level test and verification (TCL, System C, Modelsim SE) Experience in lowlevel programming, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture, hardware design.Experience in storage interface standards such as SATA, SAS, PCIe, and Fiber Channel. System level design and modeling manages design environment (make, Perl, SVN, Bugzilla). System integration using 8, 16, 32 bit microcontrollers.Algorithm modeling, benchmarking, implementation, and digital signal processing.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience would be obtained through your prior work, academic research and/or relevant job experiences.
- 1+ years of custom silicon firmware development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent, with 4+ years of relevant software development experience
- Or a Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent, with 3+ years of relevant software development experience
- 2+ years experience developing and debugging Linux shared libraries / device drivers
- 2+ years experience developing and debugging multi-threaded programs
- 2+ years of development using C
- Strong working knowledge of various Linux tools
- Knowledge writing Linux command-line applications and parsers
- Knowledge of x86 (or other) assembly language
- Knowledge of PCIe architecuture / programming
- Comfortable task switching and managing multiple tasks at the same time
- Solid written, verbal and presentation skills for expressing complex ideas and initiatives to audiences of varied technical skills