Job Title : RTE Engineer
Location : Chicago / Jersey City (Remote for now)
Position Type : Contract
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, IT Infrastructure or similar discipline
• Minimum 2 years of experience as an RTE preferably in Financial Services and overall 8+ years in Financial industry as program manager
• Certified SAFe 5.0 Release Train Engineer
• Past experience from organizations with SAFe and Agile ways of working and working knowledge of tools such as JIRA, Kanban Boards, Confluence and other collaborative workspaces
• Strong project management skills with a proven track record of delivering complex technical projects on time and within budget.
• Demonstrate a current knowledge of latest DevOps tooling and practices.
• Experience of continuous integration/continuous development
• Experience working in a fast paced development team
• Strong troubleshooting ability
• Strong communication skills and documentation skills, both technical and non-technical
• Ability to work independently and effectively in a high-pressure environment against multiple deadlines.
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated personality with excellent time management skills and a strong sense of initiative
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
• Positive, Proactive and Get IT Done attitude