Job Title : ETL/Informatica/SSIS/Data Analyst
- Perform data processing activities for ongoing client services and assist with resolution of participant issues.
- Participate in data mapping and create ER diagrams
- Experience with tools like Excel/SSIS/SQL/Informatica
- Experience with reporting tools like SSRS/Tableau/Crystal report
- Experience with creating Back-end process flows and data analysis
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules to ensure timeliness of deliverable are met; notify project manager and/or client if timelines are in jeopardy.
- Understand expectations that were set with client and recognize when issues/events may affect delivery.
- Create logical and innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Take input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately apply comments/feedback.
- Share acquired skills with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Ensure proper documentation of standard procedures.
- Bachelors degree
- Domain experience in Finance, Banking, Insurance, Retail or Healthcare and/or benefit administration is a plus
- Excellent writing/documentation, communication, analysis and organizational skills required
- Strong aptitude in both business and technology
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fast learner, quality consciousness and committed to deadlines
If you are interested to work on our W2, please email your resume at: email@example.com or call 571-268-1815 for more details.