We're making roads ready for driverless cars. We're predicting accidents before they happen. We want to bring people and places closer together, as safely as we can. Our client is the leading, most cutting edge, largest toll road system in Australia. They are also supporting the East Coast and ready to expand across the entire United States. With your talents, we will be building a future that weds traditional infrastructure with emerging technology.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience using Angular frameworks. Experience with Node or Golang and AWS are a plus. The client will be excited about a self-starter - someone who can jump in from day one and begin making an impact. You must be local to Southern California as the client prefers to bring employees into the Irvine office 2 days per week in the coming months. This is a full time, contract to hire position, offering up to $85/hr.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of Professional Experience
- 5+ Years of Experience Using Angular
- Experience With AWS Serverless
- Experience With Either Golang or Node
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Related Field
- Self-Starter Attitude
What You Will Be Doing
- Making roads ready for driverless cars through Artificial Intelligence.
- 90% coding and innovation
- 10% learning Australian Labor Laws.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $85/hr
- Full Time Position
- Contract to Hire, Guaranteed Conversion
- Hybrid Work Model
- Medical/Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid for Each Hour You Work
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without sponsorship.