Title: Solution Director
Location: South Jersey/ East Philadelphia
Reporting to: Solutions & Strategy, VP
Hiring a Solutions Director to join existing team under the Sales umbrella. Solution Director plays an instrumental role in sales, account management and project management for a given territory. The Solution Director works closely with Clients and Axis delivery teams to drive new business development and ongoing revenue streams for Axis products and services. The Solution Director is responsible in driving sales, primarily from non-named (commercial) targets. Role Overview:
- Our Solution Director plays an instrumental role in sales, account management and project management for a given territory.
- The Solution Director works closely with Clients and Axis delivery teams to drive new business development and ongoing revenue streams for Axis products and services.
- The SD brings a strong foundation of in-depth business knowledge and BI/Information Management experience together with Pre-sales and scope management expertise, to effectively design and deploy high-value solutions that are technical and business process driven.
- Solution Director is responsible for the development and closing of information technology solutions to senior client executives, which can include the CEO, CFO, CIO, Board of Directors and evaluation committees.
- Broad exposure in leading business requirements, system development and deployment to support business models
- The SD is also responsible for preparing proposals that include business and technical requirements as well as, the appropriate solutions, schedules and delivery times for successful projects.
- Opportunity & Pipeline Management:
- Actively manage and update leads, contacts, activities, and opportunities, Own, drive, & lead opportunities through the pipeline, Responsible for maintaining and reporting on active opportunities, campaigns, and forecasted sales value
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs. Understanding and promoting company programs
- Director is required to have an in-depth understanding of the client's business, goals, strategies and industry trends and directions
- Previous technical consulting experience
- Solution Director is responsible for leading teams and integrating products and services required to meet business needs
- Ability to multi-task as Director leads multiple opportunities concurrently in different sales stages and has contract signings, expense, and customer satisfaction targets
- Combination of entrepreneurial spirit and exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to communicate and describe all Axis Practices (Design, Data Science, Core Services and Consulting) and position value to a client
Willingness to travel. Competitive salary, bonuses, healthcare, 401K, etc. included.
Must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply., or have a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.. No third parties.