KPMG is currently seeking an ServiceNow Solution Architect/Developer with ITBM - PPM experience to join our State/Local/Higher Education team . This role is a remote work opportunity.
- Ability to coordinate with KPMG's offshore team and interface with client
- Demo solutions to client and ability to configure
- Minimum five years of recent and relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred; ServiceNow Developer Certification is a plus
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow Architecture and ability to integrate in support of an enterprise leveraging out of the box capabilities where applicable;.
- Ability to effectively develop presentations and present ideas and proposals to all levels of management and technical expertise
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and teamwork; must be able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team; and foster the development of high-performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization; Ability to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring.
All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.