Contract Closeout Specialist for U.S. Government Client
Engage your expertise for your country! Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in providing Information Technology, Engineering Services, Program Management and Consulting Services to the U.S. Federal Government and our Intelligence Community. We enable our clients to achieve their organizational initiatives through the application of high quality, innovative and cost-effective professional services and solutions. PSS needs your support to help us provide these solutions. Your ROLE
BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY
- Prepare internal closeout packages to include final voucher, forms, closeout statements and all other certifications/requirements for Contracting Officer (CO) review and signature
- Provide expert advice to agency directors and senior staff in contract closeout administration and delivers executive level management and oversight to the contract closeout process
- Review contracts for cradle-to-grave closeout actions and respond to all related inquiries
- Administratively resolves over/under runs, funding requirements and related closeout needs
WHAT EMPLOYEES SAY
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) and company-funded life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Financial rewards for employee referrals
- Tuition and training assistance
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- "Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis."
- "Very good pay and organized fun events for employees."
- "[I get] schedule flexibility that allows me to meet my family's needs."
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. YOU BRING
ENGAGE YOUR EXPERTISE FOR THE MISSION AHEAD!
- TS/SCI (Polygraph preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Level I or Level II DAWIA or FAC-C certification preferred)
- At least 6 years of progressive government contracting experience Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR), and contract administration
- Expertise with using Microsoft tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
"[This is a] wonderful company to work for and the management truly care about their employees."
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is required.