THIS ROLE CAN BE DONE PARTIALLY ONSITE IN IRVINE OR MOSTLY REMOTE W/ LIGHT TRAVEL TO IRVINE. (Prefers more seasoned candidates for heavy remote work.)
KORE1, a nationwide provider of staffing and recruiting solutions, has an immediate opening for an iOS Engineer: Swift required, IOT &/or agency experience is a plus
As an iOS Engineer, you will be a part of a group that provides innovative solutions for our clients. We are an agency focused on launching and building brands through connected digital experiences, commerce and product design.
You will be part of a department composed of iOS, Android, QA and DevOps engineers and report to the VP of Technology. We are looking for someone who is team-oriented, technology experiences and motivated. You will work with fellow department members, project managers, and designers. You are someone who loves the idea of helping both develop technology and a business.
You will be well-suited as someone who doesn't fit into traditional, rigid engineering structures. Your daily cadence will be varied with each project having its own needs and challenges. We recognize that great work takes time and effort so we aim to provide an environment that supports that. We also realize that sometimes you need to focus and sometimes you need to work with peers (even if it's about an unrelated topic).
- Scope development work
- Introduce new ideas and processes that improve performance and productivity
- Take creative designs and develop them into workable features
- Participate in sprint planning for feature sets
- Resolve bugs and issues with code
- Bachelor degree is a plus, one in Computer Science or related is a bigger plus.
- 1-2+ years of experience developing iOS native (Swift-based) applications.
- Experience with iOS11 and above.
- Be proficient in Swift, Cocoa Touch, SwiftUI, and experience with Objective-C ideal.
- Technical knowledge of mobile application development and design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles and best practices.
- Experience with these architectures: MVVM, MVC, VIPER, Clean (Onion Architecture) and why they are necessary is helpful.
- A solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Use external libraries/tools (e.g. Alamofire, Kingfisher, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with unit testing is ideal.
- Experience managing Testflight releases and distributing applications to the App Store.
- Experience working with IoT framework (AWS IoT, IBM Watson IoT, etc) would be a BIG plus (but NOT required).
- Demonstrate separation of concerns approach and single responsibility principles.
- Experience with app/code optimizations and benchmarking ideal.
- Experience creating layouts for various hardware configurations is a plus.
- Prototype new features and redesign existing ones would be a big plus.
- OO-Design experience and/or FP (functional programming) experience a plus.
- Experience solving memory leaks and analyzing heap dumps a plus.
- Experience with Client/Server Integration (RESTful Services, JSON) is a plus.
- Read crash stack traces from crash reporting tools like crashlytics is a plus.
- Database knowledge (SQL variants) is a plus.
- The ability to solve complex engineering problems using up-to-date methodologies and techniques.
- New York City has implemented a mandate requiring all employers to certify that their employees are vaccinated (at time of offer). Legal religious and medical exemptions do apply.
Specializing in professional and technical recruiting, KORE1 is committed to supporting top IT, Engineering, Creative, Scientific, Accounting and Finance professionals in their career paths. We build deep relationships with leading companies, connecting them to exceptional talent every day. With extensive industry expertise and unmatched opportunities, our goal is to provide a unique experience for our contractors and consultants as they prepare for their next role. We are passionate about matching the right people with the right companies.
Kore1 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kore1 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Kore1 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Kore1's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.