TeamSoft is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for our client on a contract basis in the Madison, WI area.
This Business Analyst will work alongside the Enterprise Architect to contribute to business strategy and transformation planning, design of capability models, and will define and refine related solutions for business tasks.
Qualifications for this role include:
- 3+ years Business Analyst experience, ideally on Architecture efforts at the Enterprise level
- A deep understanding of the Health Insurance Industry, how the market influences the business, and general business concepts
- A consulting / strategic mindset
- Design thinking on a big-picture basis
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.