Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools, and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you'll do
Looking for an overall IAM workstream lead, working with various products such as ForgeRock, Oracle OIM/OAM, cloud-based IAM, etc. We will be enhancing a previous implementation of ForgeRock, as well identifying new technologies for different use cases such as citizen identity. Looking for a resource with functional and technical background in various IAM.
- Utilize IAM (Identity and Access Management) programs to enable federal clients to protect against digital identity risks.
- Provide appropriate access to applications, systems, and data with advanced authentication.
- Oversee the spread of information with privileged access management.
- Verify identity utilizing a wide range of IAM solutions including HSPD-12, PIV, and advanced authentication methods.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Identity leverages methodologies and a digital identity platform to help clients control which employees, partners, suppliers, customers, and citizens have access to sensitive organizational applications and data. Cyber Identity also focuses on the integrations of cutting-edge technologies and cloud providers. Our team is dedicated to enhancing IAM programs so our clients can mitigate risk, reduce intrusion, and secure information. If you're seeking a career in IAM, cloud systems, or identity governance then Cyber Identity is for you.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role.
- 5 years experience working with IAM
- Experience working with identity governance
- Experience working with HSPD-12
- Experience utilizing advanced authentication
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Previous identity analytics experience
- Experience in consumer identity and directory services
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters .Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you .Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture .Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.