- Implement CI/CD pipelines using Gitlab CI and Jenkins pipelines to build, test, package and deploy application artifacts.
- Implement infrastructure automation using Terraform and Chef to provision, configure and deploy cloud based systems in AWS.
- Ensure the Revport cloud deployed systems comply with Broadridge Information Security and Enterprise Cloud Architecture best practices.
- Assist with system architecture design to ensure our systems are reliable, highly available and secure.
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Computer Science, engineering, etc.) or equivalent experience preferred
- 7+ years’ experience as a DevOps automation engineer
- Desire and ability to investigate vaguely defined problems and generate solutions. Ability to investigate when “something goes wrong”, using all the tools at your disposal and come to a resolution
- Experience with Git, Terraform, Chef, GitLab CI, Jenkins, and AWS highly desired
- Knowledge of security best practices for systems deployed in a cloud environment
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages (e.g. Shell, Groovy)
- SRE – SLOs, Error Budgets etc
- Experience with PCF desired (plus we have other roles for)
Experience with Splunk or Data Dog desired
Xoriant is an equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for employment because of race, ethnicity, religion, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.