Company Description pureIntegration
is currently seeking talented Strategic Accounts Directors to drive business results by producing a well-managed, profitable, and growing book of business opportunities.
The Strategic Accounts Director role is one of a Trusted Advisor, a highly motivated sales professional that establishes and cultivates relationships by learning about prospective client's goals, initiatives, challenges, budget, and timelines. The Account Director connects their knowledge of the prospective client with that of pureIntegration's experience and offerings to propose services and solutions that help clients achieve successful results. Candidates must thrive in a people-based corporate culture and be passionate about identifying new client opportunities and growing the pureIntegration brand. Location(s):
Remote (Need local Candidates) Responsibilities:
- Collaborate effectively with offering leaders and consulting directors to help further sales strategy and lead our business development pursuits.
- Thoughtfully prospect and qualify client opportunities related to pureIntegration offerings, originated from offering campaigns, pureIntegration lead generation, or other pureIntegration connections.
- Establish new client logos for pureIntegration and support deeper penetration at existing pureIntegration clients through sales and delivery opportunities
- Establish, manage, and grow relationships with key executives and stakeholders
- Assist in the development and sharing of sales collateral
- Manage and quarterback pureIntegration sales process - throughout the entire sales lifecycle
- Meet challenging revenue goals
- Ensure ongoing client satisfaction and engagement
- Define win themes based on our competition
- Maintain regular communication with the offering development team regarding market and client pain points, needs, competition, etc.
- Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to the growth of pureIntegration
- Participate in special projects and sales initiatives
- Minimum of 10+ years of previous sales and account management experience, ideally within a technology or services/consulting environment
- Vertical of focus should include at least one of Telecom, Media, Energy & Utilities or BFSI
- Passionate about sales and technology
- Prior experience qualifying and selling technology solutions
- Able to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills
- Organized and methodical; strong prioritization, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Strong process orientation coupled with an ability to work with virtual teams
- Experienced in building relationships with CXOs and business decision-makers
- Experienced and adept at aligning teams to work toward a common goal; consistently demonstrates strong people management skills
- Creative and innovative; seen as a visionary in his/her approach
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales specific goals
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here! pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals. pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.