Global Front End Development Manager - Towson MD, North America RemoteMake Your Mark. Shape Your Future.
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People with a relentless pursuit of excellence. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of 53,000+ professionals in 60 countries who are making their mark on some of the world's most beloved brands, including DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, STANLEY, BLACK+DECKER, IRWIN, LENOX and more.What You'll Do
As a Front-End Web Development Manager, you'll be part of our Global Customer Experience team located anywhere in Continental US. You'll get to:
Who You Are
- Build custom web landing pages to collect customer data and deliver content that ties a marketing campaign together across channels throughout the user's journey (previous experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred, certification a plus)
- Build custom emails (both ad-hoc and template-based) to bring our brands to life for our end users
- Create dynamic email templates that can leverage customer data to deliver relevant experiences
- Partner with studio, brand, and design teams to optimize process and more effectively utilize content globally across regions
You always strive to do a good job...but wouldn't it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? You care about quality - at every level. You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You're not intimidated by innovation. In fact, you embrace it. You also have:
What You'll Receive
- Bachelor's or Equivalent work experience in creative field
- 6+ years professional experience in email and web front-end development (mix of agency and client-side preferred)
- Hands on experience in implementing front-end email development across a range of marketing platforms (previous experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred)
- Deep understanding and experience building direct marketing emails and following best practices, including responsive web design specifications, and transforming wireframes and mockups into flexible and usable code
You'll receive a competitive salary and a great benefits plan:
How You'll Feel
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
We want our company to be a place you'll want to be - and stay. Being part of our team means you'll get to:
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
Global Customer Experience organization is responsible for delivering custom content, functionality, behavior, and design across Stanley Black and Decker's owned experiences. We align closely with our other activation channels to ensure a consistent customer experience across marketing channels and throughout the journey. This is an exciting opportunity in a growing team where we are creating, managing, and optimizing experiences that can deliver dynamic content in a globally scalable way across all brands within our Global Tools & Storage business
What's more, you'll get that pride that comes from empowering makers, doers, protectors and everyday heroes all over the world. We're more than the #1 tools and storage company and #2 security solutions provider, with a leading presence in engineered fastening. We're visionaries. Industry 4.0 innovators. As successful as we've been in the past, we have so much further to go. That's where you come in. Join us!
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other protected characteristic.