Client location: Burbank, CA
Work location: Burbank, CA. Remote during COVD but onsite post-COVID
Duration of Assignment: 18 months
W2 Only Position
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Experience working with a variety of Content Management Systems (CMS) and an understanding of what types of CMS’ make sense given the constraints of the work.
- Familiarity with CSS Preprocessors (SASS / LESS).
- Comfortable consuming both REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Knowledge/experience with AWS products and services.
- Modern Git based Source Code Control Repositories experience.
- Experience working with engineering teams using Agile / Scrum software development & other common engineering best practices.
- Self-driven, motivated, and ability to drive objectives forward and see projects and initiatives through to completion.
- Ability to work well under pressure and time constraints to meet deadlines.
- Easily transition between technical and non-technical audience.
- Passion for and understanding of The Walt Disney Company stories, characters and products
- ReactJS experience.
- Competent in design/implementation for reliability, availability, scalability and performance.
- Experience working with infrastructure tools.
- Design-oriented and UX experience a plus: understanding of typography, layout, color theory, usability, and other design principles
- Ability to convert static designs into responsive code, maintaining quality across multiple devices: mobile, tablet, desktop, etc.
- Comfortable evaluating and taking calculated risks adopting new technologies