As a Senior Structured Query Language (SQL) Server/.Net Developer for our client, the successful candidate will be responsible with designing, enhancing, supporting, and troubleshooting in-house developed solutions and data interfaces with OpenLink RightAngle. RightAngle is a client-server Energy Trade and Risk Management (ETRM) /Commodity Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) system predominantly written in C# and Transact-Structured Query Language (T-SQL). The successful candidate will work directly with assigned business units and clients, evaluate their needs, analyze the options and provide effective and resourceful technical solutions.
• Develop customizations to client's RightAngle system using Transact-Structured Query Language (T-SQL), Server Integration Services (SSIS), and C#.
• Develop data interfaces into and out of RightAngle using Transact-Structured Query Language (T-SQL), Server Integration Services (SSIS), and C#.
• Collaborate with teams in multiple geographic locations.
• Exhibit a desire to continue growth of software skills, including new platforms and applications not previously used.
• Exhibit a strong customer service focus.
• Work with other team members in a rotating on-call support cycle/
• Demonstrate personal time management skills and ability to follow through on tasks assigned with minimal supervision.
• Exhibit understanding of application development and software development life cycle concepts.
• Ability to collaborate with other team members, business analysts, subject matter experts and project sponsors to determine solution options as it relates to project scope.
• Perform other tasks as needed to deliver successful solutions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems or equivalent experience or certifications
• 3+ years of SQL Server Transact-Structured Query Language (T-SQL) development and design
• 5+ years of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET (C# preferred)
• 3+ years of experience with OpenLink RightAngle required
• Experience with Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Server Reporting Services (SSRS) a plus
• Experience with Team Foundation Server a plus
If you or a colleague is interested in this position, please contact Lucas Watson at 405.236.0202 or email@example.com for more information. You can also check me out on linkedin at https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucas7 . Please no Corporate to Corporate. Thanks! Requirements
Microsoft Structured Query Language (MS SQL), C# - Sharp, .NET
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.