Arthur Grand Technologies is actively looking for an accomplished Director of Business Development who is passionate about working for our company and sharing our passion, value, and our culture. This is a pivotal new role to drive business growth in our federal IT sector.
In this role, you will develop the overall strategy for growth, driving our federal IT capabilities into new and evolving markets, managing internal and external partnerships, business plans and associated marketing. You are expected to thrive in an environment where you are responsible for the management and execution of the full Business Development life cycle process across multiple pursuits and proposals. You will be expected to identify gaps and emerging requirements, perform market and economic analysis, conduct business intelligence, design and execute formal capture plans, and monitor competitor activity.
Job Title: Director – Business Development
Location: Ashburn, VA / USA
Duration: Full / Part Time
Business Development Director Responsibilities:
- Assembles, leads and manages a multi-disciplinary team of business development professionals in achievement of the company’s short and long-term business development goals.
- Ensure that the company maintains a healthy pipeline of opportunities and executes cost-effective win strategies to achieve annual financial objectives.
- Identify, develop, and implement near-term and long-term business strategies that provide the business an opportunity to grow revenue.
- Participate in business planning activities, to include pipeline reviews, establish BD priorities, bid development, collaboration sessions and win theme and discriminator sessions, and proposal writing and reviews.
- Direct interaction with clients at a high management level, including interpersonal interaction and presentation of information and analyses.
- Develop and foster relationships with key strategic partners across federal IT industry
- Support overall strategic planning and aligning pursuits/capture activities to achieve the business development metrics for awards, submits, and pipeline growth.
- Provide leadership to the BD personnel to drive excellence
Business Development Director Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline with 10 + years of prior demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Strong and proven experience in federal IT sector business development.
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrable business and financial acumen
- Proven cost management and sales productivity experience
- A strategic mindset
- A collaborative approach with the ability to adapt and lead change courageously
- Ability to work as part of the leadership team and provide strategic direction
If you are interested with the above opportunity, please send us your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Arthur Grand Technologies