Description & Requirements Position Summary
The Kraft Heinz IT sales group is looking for a skilled IT Analyst to drive business results through requirement gathering- project management- and insight delivery for the Away from Home and Kraft Heinz Ingredients teams. Core to this role is the ability to demonstrate excellent technical expertise- business acumen and apply those in a business context as well as possess strong project management skills. This role requires the ability to work with limited oversight and direction. Managing customer expectations and clear communications are also key to success in this role. Primary Responsibilities
The individual will be responsible for operational excellence and governance of projects- ensuring successful delivery of commitments both functionally and financially. Individual will be responsible for delivery of IT projects across all delivery cycles adhering to all Kraft Heinz Rites and Routines for project delivery. The individual will be responsible for supporting projects at the BU level in the US- Managing budgets over $50k.
- Work with business clients to understand and document requirements for identified needs; assist in developing design documentation
- Outline project steps- timelines and resources needed to deliver to documented requirements
- Manage the execution of tasks on the project plan ensuring timely completion of all deliverables
- Provide regular communication to all stakeholders for updates and issue escalation
- Support and participate in IT projects while engage and communicating with key stakeholders
- Ensure standards and testing best practices are followed for quality results; create test cases and assist users in completion of user acceptance testing
- Understand solutions delivered and business criticality of those solutions
- Provide ongoing support and problem resolution to Sales Functions
- Assist in identifying opportunities to streamline- automate- train- and improve our current processes and applications.
- Contribute to the road mapping and planning for the AFH and KHI Salesforce Environments including CRM- CPQ and Pardot.
- Ensure Salesforce and SAP interfaces are stable and updated as projects request.
- Business intelligence and visualization tools such as Tableau. Able to review requirements form the business and translate those into functional designs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field of study
- A minimum of 2 years related experience working in the IT field.
- Experience with Salesforce.com technologies
- Excellent planning- execution and follow-up skills.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong communication skills- both oral and written- with comfort in speaking with business stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to set priorities and focus on roadblocks that hinder delivery
- Possess collaborative and influencing skills appropriate for working with project sponsors- and stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines with a passion and desire to succeed
- Possess critical thinking skills- quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills
- An agile learner who brings strong problem-solving skills- and enjoys working as part of a technical- cross functional team to solve complex business problems
- A hard worker and consensus gainer who brings a strong business sense; you are intellectually curious and willing to adjust your position based on additional information
- Possess the ability to build strong user-oriented experiences
- A worker who is hungry to learn and evolve in all things from leadership to new technologies