Service Desk Technician 2 - Contract - Chaska, MN on-site
These are Technical Customer Support
Monday - Friday, 9am-5:30pm
The Service Desk Technician 2 is responsible for supporting all Companies field-based activities including providing support to our vendor partner technicians which at times requires troubleshooting and issue resolution. This position also involves data entry for status and reporting information.
- Project Support Activities including developing a thorough understanding of the project's Statement of Work (SOW); completing pre-notification calls to project sites and technicians; performing technician "check-in and "check-out interviews; escalating issues to assigned resources as needed; collecting required project data and information; and value selling of Company products/services.
- Positive Communication including utilizing Company 's systems and tools to effectively communicate status of project activities; maintaining positive and effective working relationships with Company 's network of vendor partners; participating in internal project meetings; maintaining positive working relationships with internal departments including providing overall feedback to the project management teams; and making recommendations for continued process improvement.
For more information please contact Tom Mazzulla -
- Minimum 1 years relevant business experience
- Some College or Technical School preferred or equivalent related experience
- Overall experience working in LAN / WAN environments
- Prefer prior experience or familiarity with service ticketing systems
- Experience involving low voltage services (physical layer, equipment installation and high voltage electrical services) a definite plus
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite tools
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to listen and accurately track and collect information
- Enthusiastic with exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with SharePoint a definite plus
- Any relevant certifications a definite plus
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.