Description Job Description:**The selected candidate will receive a $5K Sign On Bonus!**
Leidos is pleased to announce that it has been awarded the Next Generation Enterprise Network-Recompete (NGEN-R) Contract. This is an eight-year, $7.7 billion contract that is responsible for maintaining and modernizing the main global network of the Navy and Marine Corps.
In support of this exciting program Leidos is looking to hire an Enterprise Service Desk Specialist, Mid in Kansas City, MO to join our Team.
NGEN-R is the largest IT services program for the Navy. Under the Service Management, Integration, and Transport portion of NGEN-R, the Leidos team will deliver the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.Job Description
The qualified candidate will conduct operations in support of the Enterprise Service Desk. Execute scripts and answer calls. Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and/or escalate technical issues.
- Open and close tickets.
- Correlate events and incidents for management of Information Technology (IT) Services.
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) and 1 year of relevant experience
- Active DOD Secret clearance
- Experience in IT customer service including 1 year of IT ticketing system experience and one (1) year of experience in remote desk takeover tools and usage.
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II
- Must possess MTA for Windows OS certification