Since 1987, Information Management Group, Inc. (IMG) delivers information technology, and professional services to our customers across the federal government and in the commercial sector. Come join our corporate team where our highly collaborative and dynamic professionals provide program management operations and pursue business development opportunities for mission-critical programs.IMG
is a small business headquartered in Fairfax, VA. We are hiring a full-time Business Developer / Capture Manager
at its 4050 Legato Rd Ste 200 Fairfax VA 22033
Do you want to join an organization where you will have direct influence on the outcomes of your business development efforts? At IMG, our Business Development team is one collaborative group, measured against one objective. Contract wins.
A business developer / capture manager
is an individual who is a resource for a company's sales and business development teams. This position oversee opportunities and help develop a strategy to win them. They have a solid understanding of the prospect's business and goals and they determine a plan to achieve them.Responsibilities
- Understanding of full Business Development Lifecycle management to include developing initial contacts and growing relationships with government customers and industry partners.
- Maintain a minimum of 10X funnel of qualified opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with goverment customers and industry partners.
- Manage and update the Deltek VantagePoint CRM tool.
- Work with the IDIQ manager to identify, qualify and bid task orders.
- Support proposal development processes, including planning, organizing, strategy development, scheduling, ensuring compliance, writing, coordinating overall activities, preparing and communicating status reports, critiquing and making improvement recommendations, coordinating and assisting in proposal production, and leading all related tasks necessary to compete for and win contract awards.
- The successful candidate will develop capture plans, formulate a winning capture strategy, and obtain the resources necessary to prosecute the capture plan. Leads development of internal teaming and capabilities gap analysis, competitive assessments, discriminators and key win themes, price to win, and overall win strategy and company value proposition. Serves as the lead for external teaming arrangements and team partner roles to include identifying, selecting, and recruiting teammates, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Leads development of internal teaming and capabilities gap analysis, competitive assessments, discriminators and key win themes, price to win, and overall win strategy.
- Develops compelling solutions that are easily understood by both technical and non-technical audience.
- Conducts various reviews as part of the Business Development lifecycle.
- Lead or coordinate with cross-functional team involved in capture process to produce high quality, winning proposals while meeting stringent schedule requirements and provide all necessary data for the customer to fully evaluate the proposal.
- Schedule strategy reviews, go/no go, roadmap, and any related and required meetings with senior management for proposal submission.
- Lead, review and train capture and proposal personnel
- Works with Contracts, Pricing and Operations to determine best solutions for winning new work.
- Works to ensure effective integration of win strategies, themes and discriminators into proposal response.
- Review and analyze Solicitation and related documents.
- Provide input on proposal development costs.
- Maintain and update all proposal procedures, templates, checklists, forms and other artifacts.
- Oversee process for capturing and disseminating artifacts useful for generation of proposals such as past proposals, resumes, past performance information, and graphics.
- Proposal development process owner, work with team on continuous improvement initiatives and metrics.
- Experienced managing Business Development lifecycle starting with relationship building with existing and new customers.
- Experienced in the Information Technology professional services sales lifecycle to the federal government; systems engineering and technical assistance experience preferred.
- Experience with a wide variety of GWACS including GSA Schedules and IDIQs with federal agencies.
- Experience with Deltek VantagePoint CRM and data analytics.
- Track record of successful management of an organizations opportunity pipeline with a history of successful initial wins and recompetes.
Bachelors Degree preferredYears of Experience:
Minimum of 3 years' recent experience in a role with responsibilitiesCOVID Vaccination:
As required by Executive Order 14042 and the guidance provided by the Federal Workforce Task Force, all federal contractor employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If selected, you will be required to be submit proof of vaccination before your start date with IMG. IMG will provide additional information regarding what information or documentation will be needed and how you can request an exception from this requirement.IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 15 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance