Business Intelligence Analyst, Marshfield, WI
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) is an integrated health system serving Wisconsin with about 10,000 employees and over 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, health plan, and research and education programs. MCHS primary operations include Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Medical Centers in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Ladysmith, Rice Lake, Park Falls, and Neillsville, Marshfield Children's Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Security Health Plan, and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst supports the organization in providing measurable data-driven solutions focused on the improvement of members health and cost of care. This individual partners with Security Health Plan (SHP) and Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) leadership to identify healthcare trends, develop and implement payment and healthcare service models, promote an understanding of health care utilization through analysis of internal and external data sources, and translates this business intelligence into accessible decision support.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first. Requires:
- Bachelor s degree in business or information systems, computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, actuarial science or related field
- One year experience with data reporting and analytics
- Demonstrated proficiency with coding/programming and the Microsoft Office Suite. Demonstrated proficiency with verbal, non-verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience working with data reporting and analytics in a healthcare or health insurance industry
- Experience with a programming language (SQL, C#, C++, etc.)
- Experience with statistical language and software (i.e. SAS, R, Python, etc.)
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Questions can be directed to Beth Westlund at email@example.com
Apply directly through: https://marshfieldclinichealthsystems.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External/job/Marshfield-WI/Programmer-Analyst_R-0001665
Visit our the career center at: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Keyword: Business Intelligence Analyst
Marshfield Clinic Health System, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.