Job Locations USA-VA-Chantilly
Job ID 2019-67668 Number of Positions 1 Job Function Information Technology Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph Full/Part Time Full Time
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and thats important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge that we cant turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a System Integrator joining our team to support Government activities at McLean, VA.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Systems Integrator supporting the customer, you will be trusted to solve complex IT issues and provide exceptional customer service. More Specifically:
Customer is seeking a Senior level System Integrator eager to drive the highest possible availability and data integrity standards. Must be able to work within an Agile environment and right-size work for a small development team. Candidate will be responsible for an application development team of (4-6) team members with direct oversight. Capable of managing complex configuration and upgrades and analyzing technical opportunities to provide incremental improvements.
- Documented experience working with stakeholders to coordinate application configuration changes and platform upgrades.
- Experience with Agile best practices continuously working with product owner to continuously improve, lead daily stand ups and decompose work for project team members.
- Experience with JIRA and developing Standard Operating Procedures for application support
- Documented experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and leading successful software development teams.
- Improve application functionality and performance and provide suggestions for system and business improvements.
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience with developing or implementing software application test plans, procedures and reports.
- Experience with Data Integrity concepts and basic understanding of SQL
- Experience with software configuration management
- Experience with training and training materials.
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU
- Alignment to a mission-critical role that directly impacts the customers ability to effectively execute its mission.
- Direct engagement with contractor leadership that centers upon career development/mobility, enhanced performance evaluation, and corporate information sharing & networking opportunities.
- Placement on a dynamic team of talented professionals that organically fosters an environment of innovation, collaboration, and trust.
5+ years of related experience
Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed!
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started. Application FAQs