- Sets the standard by writing high quality code that is performant, reusable, and secure while adhering to industry best practices.
- Develops mobile strategy and action plans to achieve business objectives.
- Leads the development of mobile cloud native prototypes.
- Leads the decision-making processes related to the selection of software architecture solutions.
- Creates documentation for coding standards and best practices.
- Performs as subject matter expert, helping team members and management, both in and outside of engineering, understand complex technical needs, risks, and hurdles. Shares years to mobile application industry expertise to provide guidance and insight to other team members, business partners, vendors, and management.
- May develop the technical “vision” and design specifications of assigned projects and may lead in implementation.
- May assist or take point on process of publishing mobile apps to the App Stores.
- Assess and remediates business requirements and defects, providing expertise and sizing.
- Takes point on architecting and implementing mobile TDD and CI/CD processes.
- Shares information cross-functionally to improve delivery processes. Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology / business solutions.
- Acts as a mentor to other engineering team members, providing valuable feedback both in conversation and code review.