The Full Stack Software Engineer is responsible for maintaining and optimizing the front-end and back-end of the website architecture.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. This position requires prolonged periods of sitting at a desk. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear. The employee must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at times.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Required Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
3. Knowledge of CMS Platforms such as WordPress, Joomia and Drupal.
4. Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server, SSMS, stored procedures, triggers, database administration, replication and SSIS packages.
5. Knowledge of reporting tools such as but not limited to SSRS, Crystal Reports, Tableau, and People Tools BI Publisher.
6. Knowledge of data warehousing using OLAP and complex ETL tools
Preferred Education and Experience
1. Experience with integrating third-party restful APIs.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
1. Experience with complex financial application systems to include General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Inventory Management, and Financial Statements.
You must be authorized to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time