Full-stack .NET software engineer responsible for the creation, implementation, maintenance, performance, production support and documentation of various departmental and enterprise-wide application systems. This includes but is not limited to the installation, modification, and testing of new and/or upgraded applications (packages or home grown), operating systems, file structures, hardware, communication devices, and productivity tools.
· Gather complex system requirements by meeting with clients and researching
· Develop detailed tasks and project plans by analyzing project scope and milestones
· Write functional/technical specifications from the complex system requirements
· Develop/change data input, files/database structures, data transformation, algorithms, and data output Document code and associated processes by adhering to development methodologies Create and document complex test scenarios using the appropriate testing tools to validate and verify application functionality.
· Test all changes by using the appropriate complex test scenarios to ensure all delivered solutions work as expected and errors are handling in a meaningful way.
· Author and maintain documentation
· Provide support by investigating and resolving issues, including complex issues to ensure prompt, effective service
· Will deploy new applications to the cloud (training provided)
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· 3+yrs of related work experience with .NET and MS SQL Server software development
· or Permanent US Resident
· Experience with Microsoft .NET (.Net Framework and .Net Core, ASP.NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, VB.NET)