Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day. Pay and Benefits:
Why you'll love this job
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
As an Integration Consultant for the Integration Management group, you will be responsible for handling the Client onboarding process across the SIFMU Business from beginning to the end with a focus on providing an excellent Client Experience.
The SIFMU Integration Consultant will be required to work collaboratively across the DTCC organization to ensure a successful and efficient Client onboarding. This position requires strong skills and experience in collaboration, organization, communication, and overall project management.
You will act as the primary point of contact for Client onboarding, account maintenance and offboarding across the SIFMU Business with a focus on the Client Experience, and engage on all presales activities to help facilitate conversations for onboardings. Your Primary Responsibilities:
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. ** Talents Needed for Success:
- Manage all aspects of the Client onboarding lifecycle across all DTCC stages
- Hold project kickoff meetings to align on expectations, timelines and overall results
- Manage the membership application process, support Legal and lead all aspects of all setups across PSE and Production.
- Drive client engagement/activities, answer questions on MAP process or coordinate with the vital people/groups to facilitate client conversations (ex. Legal, product)
- Provide recommendations to clients additional services if needed, such as MRO reporting.
- Provide test scripts and handle the client User Acceptance process
- Lead regular project status meetings with clients to provide project status updates.
- Handle client launch by partnering with all internal parties to ensure readiness and successful transition to production
- Handle client transition to production rollout as well as the handover to Production Support teams.
- Proactively supervise client on Day 1 of Launch
- Accountable for the success of the entire Client lifecycle and the resolution of all issues that arise during the project
- Successfully engage in multiple client projects simultaneously.
- Build and maintain strong relationships across all groups involved with the Client Onboarding process
- Identify and implement opportunities for efficiencies by working across the Global Solutions Delivery teams and overall DTCC Organization
- Build and maintain project materials as needed (Project Status Reports, SOP, project plans, test plans, etc)
- Act as the voice of Client when possible to provide feedback and potentially recommendations to Product Management
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization! Who We Are:
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience in a project management/integration consulting role in the Financial Services industry
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's preferred
- Knowledge and experience of the SIFMU Businesses strongly preferred
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.