One of our clients located in Quincy, MA is looking for senior software engineers and Front End Engineers. If you are interested in my full-time opportunity. Please send me a copy of your resume to. Thank you.
Grow with our company:
- Ranked 41 on America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list (Inc. 5000)
- Over 3 million nursing hours filled since launching in 2015
- +200% revenue growth in the last three years
- +100% growth in facilities using our platform year over year
- 41.2% daily active app usage - on par with social media and other popular apps.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll be designing, building, and supporting our cloud based applications and support integration with our services and third party vendors. While most of your time will be spent writing code, we are looking for get-it-done type of person to help make technical decisions, support business stakeholders, and bring excitement and diverse skills to our engineering team.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop cloud scalable applications and services in a containerized environment, as part of an agile team.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve working solutions.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Solve a wide range of technical problems, from architecting new systems to finding and addressing issues in production.
Position #1 Senior Software Engineer position
Who You Are:
- Passionate about your code
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- A technical leader within your team and IntelyCare in general
- Love collaboration with other engineers, product owners, and designers to solve interesting and challenging problems
- An Architect at heart, designing, developing and deploying code across platforms
- Great desire to work with new technologies and build innovative applications
· Successfully shipped code for a consumer-facing product, with experience working across multiple areas of the technology stack
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience as a software developer
- Advanced knowledge of java, PHP or NodeJs
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Working knowledge of Angular, HTML, CSS
- Experience with AWS environments and a high emphasis on testing is a plus
- Substantial experience with building REST APIs
- A deep understanding of object oriented programming, system design, data structures, and algorithms
Position #2 Front End Engineer