Work you'll do
As part of our team, you will engage with Practitioners and Professionals from various disciplines within both our consulting practices and from our client's organizations. During engagements, exposure to multiple technologies will provide you opportunities to become an expert and to expand your skillset into new areas. Our practitioners lead/support technical teams to architect, build, and deploy cloud solutions across public, private and hybrid cloud environments. Our practitioners are expected to own and deliver their respective outcomes while managing different clients and other stakeholders. The team
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.Qualifications:
- 4+ years' experience with at least one of the following hyperscaler platforms (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure, Oracle, Alibaba).
- 4+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience and large scale, enterprise-class consulting or systems integration experience.
- 4+ years of experience assisting project delivery, client presentations, and conversations.
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
- 3+ years participating in proof of concept, implementing and supporting of any public cloud infrastructure and topologies.
- 3+ years' experience migrating applications from the enterprise to public cloud providers.
- 3+ years of the overall experience, including a minimum of 2 years in the professional IT/software development services industry.
- Experience helping development teams build and deploy microservices based applications in the public cloud with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tools and processes such as Jenkins.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and other Container Orchestration and API exposure platforms.
- 3+ years of experience with Java / J2EE technologies and Architecting solutions using Web technologies.
- API experience with APIgee or other API exposure platforms.
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management, user and system authentication methods and certificates, tokens and certificate management.
- Associate level certification of a public cloud providers.
- Understanding of Infrastructure as a Service, Infrastructure as Code and related concepts on the public cloud.
- Understanding of digital advertising, analytics and the impact of the combination of cloud and analytics over businesses, end-users and cloud providers.
- Understanding of emerging technologies and end-user needs.
- Self-starter with hands-on work experience with large-scale implementations with public cloud platforms.
- Experience in the sales life cycle.
- Be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.