Nintendo Technology Development
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold billions of video games and hundreds of millions of hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™, and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo Technology Development, based in Redmond, Washington, creates future hardware/software technology and researches North American-based technologies.
Nintendo is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a welcoming and inclusive environment in service to one another, our products, the diverse consumers we represent, and the communities we call home. We do all of this with kindness, empathy and respect for each other. DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
NTD seeks an individual that will improve the quality of our system tools testing functionality.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Develop, maintain, and improve the system tools testing for Nintendo's systems.
- Write and update test applications and samples that use and stress different software components.
- For various Nintendo target systems that are useful for different development teams.
- Work with DevOps and development teams on CI infrastructure issues including triage of TeamCity issues.
- This is a development role with application development, automated test creation and infrastructure.
** This is a CONTRACT position
- 3+ years experience Knowledge of software testing methodologies and software quality assurance
- Understanding of embedded software/hardware design, application software design and emerging technologies
- Knowledge of system level CPU programming tools: debuggers, profilers
- Experience in system development for Unlx like OS
- Good C, C++, and Python coding ability
- Good technical communicate skills
- BS in engineering or related field
* This is not a remote opportunity and you will be required to work onsite in Redmond, WA