TeamSoft/ Actium Consulting is looking for a Chief Information Security Officer for 12+ month contract opportunity in Los Angeles, CA.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and three (3) years of recent, highly responsible experience in managing the security of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, and network protocols in a large information technology organization
- OR- Two (2) years of experience administering an IT security program at the level of a Departmental Information Security Officer I
- OR- Five (5) years of recent, progressively responsible experience in implementing information systems or managing/assisting in the management of an information technology organization, three (3) years of which must have been managing an IT-related security and/or privacy program on a full time basis, at the level of Information Systems Supervisor II.
Candidates of this position should have applicable experience, skills, and capabilities to perform the following functions and activities:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong organizational, management and leadership abilities; and
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team through various project stages.
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.