Ashburn, VA (Remote for now but sooner 100% onsite)
Long-term multi-year Contract/Direct Hire/Permanent/Full Time
Phone + Skype
Active CBP/Secret/TS clearance
- "SPLUNK End-User", "SPLUNK Super-User", "SPLUNK IT Service Intelligence, or SPLUNK ITSI" experience
- Strong experience in ELK engineering
- Designing, implementing, and optimizing Splunk deployments during client engagements
- Provide expertise in the deployment, configuration, and operations of Splunk
- Troubleshoot issues with large Splunk deployments
- Preform searching and reporting to help customers with the implementation of custom dashboards
- Must be able to develop long-range plans for IT security systems that anticipate, identify, evaluate, mitigate, and minimize risks associated with IT systems vulnerabilities.
- Communicate with customers, clients, and other people on the team Qualifications for the Splunk Engineer include:
- 5-7+ years of IT/Security experience
- Strong familiarity with Splunk administration, engineering, architecture and/or deployment experience
- Must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of Federal government certification and accreditation (C&A) practices and policies, particularly Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53.