As a full stack engineer, your playground will entail a wide range of technologies such as Angular, HTML5, RESTful services, .NET, C# and Cloud/AWS.
Work with our innovative software solutions that help local government and school districts centralize data and connect their organizations. By working to develop and support our financial management solutions, you can help integrate our solutions with human resources, revenue management, tax billing, and asset management.Location
Yarmouth, Maine | RemoteTravel
- Build out applications and infrastructure for the Tyler suite of products
- Participate in both agile and waterfall development environments, assist in sprint definitions/reviews as needed
- Work in a collaborative fashion with product teams to bring tangible results to market
- Aid Technical Support and other departments for deployment and run-time issues as needed
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the internal processes
- Contribute to cloud migration efforts
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with, or aptitude for, .NET, C# coding
- 1-3 years of software design and development experience with conventional technologies
- Superior communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills is a must
- Demonstrated ability for effective multi-tasking and tracking deliverables and timelines
- Ability to be successful working on highly visible deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to successfully collaborate across team or division boundaries
- Experience with data modeling tools and web services is beneficial
- Experience with Amazon Web Services a plus
- AWS certifications are beneficial
- Experience with automated tests, continuous deployment, and test-driven development is beneficial
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We're also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades . Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That's why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people .
Tyler Technologies is proud to be an affirmative action / equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.646.2633 ext. 791008. Please keep in mind these methods are reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.