TeamSoft is looking for a Business Analyst to join them on contract in Madison, WI. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in both Property Insurance Claims, as well as meeting facilitation and requirements elicitation. They must be prepared to address multiple customers with competing priorities, as well quickly adapt to changing time frames and priorities on an Agile project.
- Strong Business Analysis experience (5+ years)
- Claim Adjudication knowledge or experience, including claims payments
- Proven ability to elicit requirements from senior level stakeholders both internal and external
- Strong influencing and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently for results
Required Technical Skills:
- Claim Handling Applications (Guidewire)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Lifecycle management tools (Atlassian JIRA)
- Professional Communication/Chat (Skype/Teams)
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career. TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.